Saturday, April 01, 2006

Foreshadowing

Okay, since I have Monday off I'm expecting to get some work done this weekend. In the meantime, I'm trying to find a hardcopy of a big article that the Washington Post wrote about Columbia Heights (the neighborhood where the ninja fortress may or may not be located). For some reason it's not in their online edition, but they said good things about my hood, which means my master plan to sell the fortress for one meeelyun dollars and laugh all the way to the bank is incrementally more likely now. You hear that, potential buyers? Anyway, if I don't post it online in a day or two, I'll take a pic of the article and post it (I don't know how to use a scanner, so don't even ask). If anyone has a link to the article, please email it to me. I won't pay you money for it, but on your deathbed, you will achieve total conciousness, so you'll have that going for you...


I'll try to take pics of my work this weekend and post them. I also may or may not post something about the Arlington Parking Nazis (aka, The Man) and their efforts to oppress me (aka the workin' man). I tried to sit down and write it calmly, but it seems to quickly degerate into an obscenity-laced tirade ending in "feel my rage, bitches!" So I'll try to keep it family friendly.

No comments: