Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ooops...

Okay, I mentioned that my computer skillz are not anything to write home about. I even have trouble working my home computer, which is an Apple. I'm pretty sure they can teach chimps to use Apple Macs right after they have mastered sign language, so I have no idea what that says about me. I have no idea what I did wrong, but my latest post didn't show up on the Houseblogs webfeed thingy. So, in case anyone is wondering, I DID post my marble pics and you can check them out by scrolling down (even I know how to do that). Enjoy.

3 comments:

dandyapple said...

Hey Ninja,
Did you happen to save the marble post, then went back and finished/published it later? I use blogger as well, and I have done that when I didn't have time to finish a post. And for some reason when the feed picked it up it posted on the date/time the post was started---not when it was published. If that makes any since? Anyway, I enjoy your blog. Have a good day.

HomeImprovementNinja said...

Yeah, that must've been it. It takes me a while to finish posts with pics because blogger isn't fully compatible with Macs. Thanks for the info.

Heather said...

I've done that before and it turns out you can change the time/date stamp before you finally publish it, so it reflects your publish time instead of your start time. It should be right under the space where you're typing the body of the post.