Friday, September 07, 2007

Free Plug Fridays

For those of you who like Art (i.e. those of you who are part of civilization and eat with forks and knives instead of tearing strips of meat from the fire with your fingers), there is an Art Show Thingy ("The Art Romp 20") at the Warehouse in DC. It's from 6pm 'till whenever tonight. One of my friends is showing some Art there so you should definitely go. And I'm not saying that you should definitely buy something there, but if you do, it should be one of his pieces. I will be there, which is an endorsement in itself since I only go to look at good art.*

Also, don't forget the 2007 SAMBO Summit Training Camp in Staten Island, NY next weekend. Three full days of training with three top fight instructors for the bargain price of only $400. You can't beat that with a stick! Actually, you can't beat that with anything, because that's how tough SAMBO Combat Training is, bitchez!

*If you are an artist and I don't go see your stuff then, yes, that means you suck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant take SAMBOSteve seriously..i just think of little black sambo ...turning the tigers into butter and eating pancakes for supper... ok ok..maybe in retrospect... that IS bad ass...
xoxo

media concepts said...

Sorry, but the mention of SAMBO reminds me of RexKwonDo from Napoleon Dynamite. "Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Anonymous said...

I missed it that night, but isn't the show going on for more than one night?

Anonymous said...

These last few posts have been awfully boring. Bring it, ninja.

HomeImprovementNinja said...

SB: I heard you got some lethal eyelashes and coy smiles ;)

media concets: And THAT is why Napoleon Dynamite is a classic.

anon: I think it may still be going on.

anon2: everyone's a critic.