Speaking of elections: one of my imaginary internet friends, Listen to Leon, has a good shot of winning a Black Weblog Award or two. In case you're wondering, my blog won't win any Black Weblog Awards because
1) I'm not black; and
2) My blog is crap.
I don't know who else I would vote for because
1) Most other blogs are crap;
2) Unless it's obvious from the blog name, I usually have no idea what color/sex/religion the writer is. For example, is the Anonymous Lawyer black? How do you know he isn't, you racist! I'm just kidding about that...or am I?
I can think of one other really funny black blogger off the top of my head, The Assimilated Negro He's also good, but
1) not an imaginary friend (never emailed each other);
2) he lives in NYC (the winner(s) should all come from DC, because it's like the Mecca of good blogs); and
3) I think Leon would kick TAN's ass in a photoshop fight.
So Leon should win for Best Humor blog, if anything.
Anyway, you can read about the categories and get some links to some of Leon's best work at:
My favorite is The Battle for Leon Supremacy. You can decide for yourself which post is best, but if you are in a fraternity and can't think for yourself, then I just told you what you think.
As for the other categories, best Personal Blog, Best Original Content. I don't know what makes a good personal blog, but I think Siryn's blog is very good.
Well, if there's a ever a best Ninja Weblog Award, Leon better hook me up with the endorsement on his blog. I'd have some stiff competition from Ask A Ninja and Dr. McNinja, so I need all the help I can get.