Thursday, May 11, 2006

Where Am I?

Clue Number 1:

This is the view from my hotel window. I'm staying at the Hyatt, 'cuz that's how I roll, babay!







Clue Number 2:


This is what the tap water looks like where I am right now.

If it's got that many chemicals, drinking it can't be good for you, so I only used it to make coffee. I think I started hallucinating shortly afterwards.












I haven't decided what prize the winner will get yet. But it's probably something I have laying around the house...and no, first prize isn't a dead hooker.

10 comments:

Liberal Banana said...

Wow, those buildings are futuristic looking. Are you in the U.S.?

That water looks like...I won't even say. I'm thinking of "Something About Mary" though.

Anonymous said...

um. is it hong kong?

Anonymous said...

Kuala Lampur?

Bonk at Home said...

Definitely Houston TX. That's the former Enron N. & S. with Continental Airlines Building behind. As for your water I would assume that's air from a water main break

Anonymous said...

I agree...that's Houston. I have bad memories about that city (horrible business meeting)

HomeImprovementNinja said...

Okay, the correct answer is Houston. Congrats to JM. Honorable Mention to Bonk and Gui.

I didn't know those were the Enron buildings, otherwise I would've made it harder.

JM, I'll find a prize and mail it to you.

liberal banana, yes, houston is in the US.

Smurf, no. It's not hong kong, unless you are a really bad speller.

chezshea, gezundheit!

Bonk at Home said...

Lucky guess JM :-(

Stef said...

I've never been to Houston, but all I've ever heard about it is heat and traffic. Is it hot? Are there lots of cars? Have a safe trip!

Melissa said...

Ooh OOOH! I know! pick me pick me.

Oh wait. I got my hands on the teacher's edition. Forget it.

HomeImprovementNinja said...

stef, yes it's hot...and humid See the next post.

velvet, that's cheating! the teacher's edition has the answers, but you're supposed to do the work yourself.