Saturday, May 27, 2006

Welcome Visitor Number 10,000

So I checked my sitemeter and I find out that had received my 10,000th visitor. That's a pretty impressive feat for a site that's about toilets and ninjas. Anyway, I have no idea who this person is, but welcome.
Random Facts about the 10,000th visitor.
  1. They live in Rockville, Maryland;
  2. They use Windows (tm), but have Firefox as their browser;
  3. they are the 10,000th visitor.
For being the 10,000th visitor there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So you got that goin' for you, which is nice.

6 comments:

Stef said...

What, no oven mitt?

Congrats on achieving such a great blog popularity milestone. What would we do without SiteMeter?

Melissa said...

Maybe I can provide them with a prize? I've got some rotten banana's over here, and a stack of legal papers! They can take their pick!

Beakerz said...

Given I live in Rockville and use Firefox, could I be the winner?

Either way, congrats! 10K is quite a feat.

karla said...

Crap. I wanted to be the 10,000th visitor. If I kill the 10,000th visitor, can I take his place?

HomeImprovementNinja said...

stef, thanks. And I need my oven mitts. I'm like the clumsiest cook ever.

velvet, the prize is supposed to be fun. Legal papers aren't fun...even for lawyers.

needtza, thanks. If karla doesn't kill you, you can be 10,000.

karla, you can kill him if you like, but you gotta use a shuriken. This site only accepts old skool killng methods.

Beakerz said...

woo hoo!! Do I win my very own sword? ;)

and better yet, will I ever finish my workout email to you?