Friday, May 26, 2006

Ninja News....and Save the Internet

Okay, todays edition of ninja news has a lot of video clips. In fact, it's only video clips. I would even go so far as to call it videorific, except that's not really a word. First up is a video of the Ninja commercial for a cell phone. That reminds me that I need to get a camera phone, but I digress.





If you click on THIS link, it will take you to worksafe video by my imaginary friends at Rathergood.com. Look for the Ninja Cameo. Rathergood is one of the only sites in the history of webdom to earn the honor of being included in my "Websites that Don't Suck" section. It is the only site to receive that honor with content that doesn't consist completely of cartoons. Now if you think that I'm saying that any website that doesn't have cartoons sucks, well that's exactly what I'm saying. A non-cartoon site can be great compared to other non-cartoon sites, but compared to a well made cartoon, it sucks. It's not even a fair constest. It's like fighting a knife with a gun. It's completely useless to even try unless your name is Yojimbo and you have Kurosawa writing the script. And yes, I even include my own blog in that statement. My own blog would not be good enough to be included in the "Websites that Don't Suck" section of my own blog. Now that's irony. I might include myself in the Ninpo Skillz section of my blog, but I would want to see more ninja content before I included it in a section with such ninja luminaries as Dr. McNinja, Fuggy Fuggy, and Ask a Ninja. I know I'm being hard on myself, but I'm catholic so no matter how hard I try, it will never be good enough. Are you happy now, Sister Helen! ARE YOU!!! No, don't beat me with the ruler...I know I made Jesus sad..I won't eat meat on friday during lent again, I swear I won't!!!

Sorry about that. That Catholic School education just keeps on givin', man.



Also, SAVE THE INTERNET!!! I don't know how closely you've been following the net neutrality debate, but our friends at AskANinja.com have come down on the side of the people and against "the man." I got an email last night from the headquarters of the International Order of Ninjas saying that if I don't take a stand battle for net neutrality, that at the next ninja convention in Reno, everyone would call me a girly ninja and throw shurikens at my face. So....here you go, a ninja video on net neutrality

(curtesy of ask a ninja).


And if you think the Ask a Ninja skits are funny on their own, see what happens when DoogToons does a cartoon take on the AskANinja skits.


(curtesy of DoogToons and Ask A Ninja).

4 comments:

Sean Hennessey said...

Blocked by the wall made from the shredded first amendment!

thats was terrific.

Reya Mellicker said...

I couldn't stop laughing at the nerd ninja in the cartoon. Thank you so much for your all video post today oh venerable Home Improvement Ninja!

HomeImprovementNinja said...

SA, yeah he has a way with methaphors, I'll say that.

reya, you're welcome. I don't know what venerable means, but I'm pretty sure I can take care of it with pennicillin.

ninjapoodles said...

Yup, good stuff! They had posted the net neutrality clip at BlogHer, so I'd already laughed myself sick over the corn-dog girl making lemonade...

We're about to replace our countertops in the house we're trying to sell, and BOY, I could use an extra ninja or two.