Anyway, some random facts about Anthony (aka "The Bensonhurst Kid"):
- I've known him for 20 years, which makes me feel really old;
- He's such a good friend that if he showed up at my place with a dead body in the trunk, I would help him bury it;
- He's sicilian, so the scenario in number 2 is not as unlikely as it sounds;
- Although I've known him 20 years, I've never done anything to make him want to kick my ass (unless you count when I made out with his ex-girlfriend 20 minutes after they broke up);
- He's such a good friend that I've been to all three of his weddings.
TBK: Are you in town on the weekend of the 6th?Anyway, I'm putting the pics on my blog to give him an excuse to read my blog. They had the wedding at the Willard Hotel in DC. (You outta' towners should know that the Willard is one of the swankiest hotels in DC, which makes it that much more awesome when you can scam free booze from a place like that).
Ninja: How would I know?...no...maybe...probably...unless you're coming to kick my ass, in which case I'm busy.
TBK: I'm coming down to DC for a wedding.
Ninja: Your's or somebody else's?
Here's a pic of Anthony, his Mother in Law, and his wife.
Me and the Bensonhurst Kid. I don't know why I look crazy in this picture. Maybe it's the heroin?
Mr. and Mrs. The Bensonhurst Kid, she's 8 months pregnant. She's half-sicilian, so TBK has learned to sleep with one eye open.
The kid's name will be Julia.
Anyway, they got to see the fortress but they couldn't hang out too long because his wife is so pregnant that standing up too long bothers her stomach. They are coming back after the baby is born though, which should be an interesting experience. I should have an actual kitchen by then.
I also got an email last week, that my old roomate from law school, Tony Twist, was having his dad and brother, Scrappy Doo, coming to visit in a few weeks. So I gotta call them and see about hanging out. It's good that that they are coming. Having visitors is an incentive to get my ass in gear with the repairs. I haven't seen them in a while though. Last time I hung out with Tony Twist and Scrappy, we ended up fist-fighting with rednecks in a Jack-in-the-box drivethrough on the night before TT's wedding. There were police involved and we were almost arrested. It's a long story that has nothing to do with home improvement, ninjas or anarcho-capitalism, but if anyone wants to hear it, I'll post about it separately.
Anyway, I hope everyone else had a nice weekend.