Sunday, May 10, 2009

What Progress Looks Like

There's been a lot of progress going on at my place over the last few weeks. I'll post some pics of the finished projects soon, but in the meantime, I'll show you the debris that was created in the process.

This is what the driveway in the back of the ninja fortress looks like (for now). Someone will be coming on Monday to get rid of it all, but in the meantime the feral cats in my alley will keep the mice from taking hold there and the protuding nails will hopefully keep the burglars away.

4 comments:

B.K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Nice work. Nothing says progress like a giant pile of trash!

HomeImprovementNinja said...

@jamie: Thanks.

Laurence - tool boxes with wheels said...

Great photo! That looks like my back yard! : )