Well, tomorrow I'll try to post some pics of some more of the work accomplished over the weekend. I could do it now, but I am busy preparing to go to court tomorrow to face the traffic nazis. Here are the top 10, errr, make that 7 reasons why I shouldn't have to pay the ticket:
1) THE LIGHT WAS YELLOW...no, really, I mean it.
2) The officer didn't get a good look at the traffic signal because
a) he was perpendicular to the light--not behind me--and you can't see two sides of a traffic signal at the same time
b) the guy was probably eating a doughnut and was probably distracted when I went through that re....errrr, I mean, yellow light.
3) on the ticket, he checked off both NE and NW and was too lazy to re-write the ticket, so it's obviously invalid...right? right?
4) He was a DC cop. If it was a NY cop, that's one thing, but thinking a DC cop could actually catch someone breaking an actual law is not only laughable, it's almost statistically impossible. Clearly I'm innocent.
5) I pay his salary, so he should've let me off. (Actually, I'm a fed, so technically you readers pay both of our salaries, but he didn't know that, so I should still get off).
6) I was driving to Maryland at the time. (I don't if this is an excuse, but maybe it should be).
7) The LIGHT WAS YELLOW...no laws against running a yellow light!