Monday, December 19, 2005

Foreshadowing

Okay. So I didn't get as far as I'd like with the hardwood (this sounds like a recurring theme). But I did make some impressive progress. I was going good until I ran out of nails. I'll try to post some pics up tonight. I also have to make a run to Home Depot (which I hate worse than Hades itself) because it's the closest place that would carry nails for my Porta Nailer 401 flooring nailer. The HD on Rhode Island avenue is always out of what I need (even if it's something basic like teflon tape for pipes) and the people who work there are either indifferent, lazy, or idiots...some are all three. So although I loathe that place, I'll give some more of my filhty lucre so that I can make some progress before the arrival of some visitors on friday.

I had hoped to make more progress this weekend, but I wasn't feeling so well. Friday I left work early because I felt like I put anthraz instead of sweet-n-low in my coffee. I am not feeling so hot today either, but hopefully it will pass before my guests arrive. I don't want to have to listen to gripes when I am not feeling well.

No comments: